APPLYING TO SCHOOL ONE
Each year a handpicked group of 100 students from all over Rhode Island and Massachusetts – as well as the other side of the world – enroll at School One. There is no one type of School One student. Instead, our diversity is part of what makes a School One education so interesting and impactful. We seek students who are inspired by what we have to offer and are willing to make an effort to improve their skills.
Applicants who complete the process by February 1st will receive decisions for admission and, if applicable, financial aid by February 24th. After the deadline, we welcome rolling admission applicants when space and/or financial aid are available.
ADMISSIONS OPEN HOUSE
A morning of classes and conversation about the School One experience
October 25, 2023
8:45 to 10:45 AM
Register to attend HERE
Step inside our doors for a “virtual tour” of some of our classrooms.
- Students who seek a meaningful role in designing their educations.
- Students who want small classes in which they feel comfortable asking questions.
- Students who respond to teachers who are readily available for help inside and outside of class, and who can adapt to their learning styles.
- Students who are passionate about art, ideas, writing, and science.
- Students who value being part of a safe, supportive, close-knit community.