APPLYING TO SCHOOL ONE
Each year a handpicked group of 100 students from all over Rhode Island and Massachusetts – as well as the other side of the world – enroll at School One. There is no one type of School One student. Instead, our diversity is part of what makes a School One education so interesting and impactful. We seek students who are inspired by what we have to offer and are willing to make an effort to improve their skills.
- Students who seek a meaningful role in designing their educations.
- Students who want small classes in which they feel comfortable asking questions.
- Students who respond to teachers who are readily available for help inside and outside of class, and who can adapt to their learning styles.
- Students who are passionate about art, ideas, writing, and science.
- Students who value being part of a safe, supportive, close-knit community.
Upcoming Events › Prospective Families
Events Search and Views Navigation
Instead of a full week April vacation, we're going to divide it up into shorter mini-breaks: the same number of vacation days, but we think it will be more effective this way for our remote situation.Find out more »